6.04.2004

RUSH WHINES ABOUT 'CONTEXT'

Yes, Oxycontin-head Rush Limbaugh said it, that abuse by U.S. military personnel at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison was "no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones initiation" at Yale.

But now he whines in a Time magazine question-and-answer piece that he was "misrepresented and taken out of context." (The embarassingly entertainment-oriented, softball, kid-gloves treatment by "10 Questions" only once alludes to his drug problem, and that's via a query about the help he's receiving from ACLU.)

Asked about Bill Clinton's upcoming book, the conservanazi is perfectly content to use potential misrepresentation and out-of-context accounts. He says:

I'm not going to open it. I'm not going to believe anything in it, so why would I read it? I'll just listen to what you guys in the mainstream press tell me is great about it, and I'll know everything I need to know.

Who needs credibility these days, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home